Friday, August 20, 2010

Katy Perry doesn't want to sweat on her wedding day

The 'California Gurls' singer has decided not to wear a latex dress when she ties the knot with Russell Brand because her other rubber outfits make her very hot.

She told People: ''m definitely not going to get married in latex. When I wear latex on stage, I sweat. I could wring out those dresses ' and I don't want to do that at my wedding.'

The 25-year-old pop star has also revealed she and Russell, 35, have had to make compromises on the style of their home because she didn't want to live in a 'goth house'.

She is quoted by the Daily Mirror newspaper as saying: 'Russell's house in London was dark, gothic and quite sinister. My apartment was like Candyland, every room in a different pastel and very over the top.

'He didn't want to live in a cracked-out fairyland and I didn't want to live in a goth house, so it's a balancing act.

'We did agree to call our cat Krusty; it's a combination of our names. That was the easiest decision so far.'

music Katy Perry mp3

No comments: